Wicked Tickets 2019
An image of Dorothy conjures up in your mind when you see the word OZ. The book by L. Frank Baum “The Wonderful Wizard of OZ” used to make a real sensation. It seemed like there was no kid who wouldn’t know about this magical place. Feel like watching the musical? Buy “Wicked” tickets to absorb into the atmosphere of wonders.
Later on, in 1995 Gregory Maguire wrote a novel “Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West”. The two masterpieces gave an impetus for creating the musical “Wicked” by Winnie Holzman (book) and Stephen Schwarts (music and lyrics).
Best Websites to Buy Wicked Tickets
|Website||SAVE $10 Coupon||Rating||Tickets|
Us National Tour
After titanic efforts of the team: Universal Stage Productions together with Marc Platt, David Stone Jon B. Platt, Joe Mantello and Wayne Cilento succeeded in their endeavor. Their brainchild had its opening night in October (2003) at Gershwin Theatre. “Wicked tickets” were sold out to curious spectators: What it can be? Is Dorothy back? Another wicked witches waited for the audience, Elphaba and Glinda.
Successful pre-Broadway tryouts at Curran Theatre in San Franciso (April, 2003) plus dazzling premiere sounded really promising for the directors of the show. And it was so! The performance began its first US tour in 2015.
Then, second US tour was officially announced. Millions witnessed the play and wished to buy “Wicked” tickets once again. The show has various productions as the whole world adores the story about the two witches. The schedule of the musical is carefully planned out till 2018. The UK and Ireland will enjoy it in the near future! People already buy tickets to Wicked musical.
Full list of tour cities in 2019 includes:
|Los Angeles||Salt Lake City||Boise||Fresno|
|Eugene||San Jose||Las Vegas||New Orleans|
|Atlanta||Saint Louis||Little Rock||Baltimore|
The Wicked Musical Tickets
Lots of magazines evaluated the musical mostly with unanimous positive reviews. Thus, “USA Today”, “Time Magazine” mentioned how magical the show was. Nothing to find fault with, especially with acting of Menzel and Chenoweth as Elphaba and Glinda. Elysa Gardner and Richard Zoglin lavishly gave their praise to “Wicked”.
Many American cities, especially big ones as New York and San Francisco got inspired with the story. It provoked a great desire of people to buy “Wicked” tickets as not to miss out on the showtime. Friendship of the two witches touched hearts of adults and children. Aren’t you curious about the end? Is the Land of OZ in a danger? The tickets for the “Wicked” will provide you with a superb leisure you will always remember about.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website wickedthemusical.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?The Wicked show lasts for 2 hours and 45 minutes, including a 15-minute intermission.
- Are there any age limits?Wicked is suitable for a general audience. As a guide to parents and guardians, it is recommended for ages 7+ (some parts may be scary). As a courtesy to theaters guests, children under the age of 5 will not be permitted in the theatre. Please be aware: all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?Average start time: Tuesday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday– 2:00 or 8:00 PM, Sunday– 2:00 or 7:00 PM.
- How to get Hamilton tickets?You can get them in 5 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- How to get the best seats?
- ► Choose your budget. The Wicked musical has seats at all price points. The best seats at the best prices will always be available at the box office or through our website. If you buy your tickets in person at the box office you can save the service fees.
- ► Check second-market resellers to get premium tickets. Sometimes premium ticket sellers buy the best seats in advance.
- ► Never buy tickets on the street – they may be counterfeit, and if so, will not be honored at the theatre.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► Premium tickets are located in the nest locations in the theater and are usually available even when other seats at a performance are sold out.
- ► You can also purchase group ticket. The Wicked group minimum is 15+ seats.
- ► Last minute tickets. When the show is sold-out, a very limited number of day-of-performance tickets may get released for sale (at the box office only) right before show time.
- ► Student & Military tickets.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, Mid Mezzanine seats start at $81.00 and rear at $56.00 depending on day of week (cheapest on Tuesday evenings). Also, you can find a limited number of partial-view Side Orchestra tickets starting at $55 (in these seats, you will miss some of the scenic elements at the back or side of the stage). It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- How to attend the Wicked show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Save your proof of purchase until the show.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!